We are happy to present you the new executive committee for GSLEDD (your Graduate Studies in Law Association). The members of the executive committee were elected during general elections that took place on Friday, October 14th, 2016.
The new executive members are :
- Co-president (francophone section) : Nestor Nkurunziza (PhD candidate)
- Co-president (anglophone section) : Laura Garcia (PhD candidate)
- Finance Commissioner : Zoé Boirin (PhD candidate)
- Communications Commissioner : Eve Laoun (LLM candidate)
- Social Affairs Commissioner : Navjot Kaur Waraich (LLM candidate)
- Social Affairs Commissioner : : Ricardo Andrés Hernández Sandoval (LLM candidate)
- Student’s delegate for GSAED : Dmitry Fedosov (PhD candidate)
GSLEDD represents the LL.M., LL.D. and Ph.D. students of the University of Ottawa.
Visit GSLEDD’s Facebook page.