The Academic Office team is here to help you progress in your studies. We are available to answer your questions and help you get the most out of your university experience.
We are here to assist you from:
- September 1st to May 31st: Monday to Friday from 9h to 12h and from 1h to 3h30
- June 1st to August 31st: Monday to Friday from 9h to 12h and from 1h to 3h00
Make the most of your waiting time. Join a virtual line and manage with remote notifications. The University launched QLess, a new platform that allows you to make an appointment online.
Set an appointment and join the virtual line to connect with someone from our team:
- Elvira Evangelista, Academic Officer - Doctorate in Philosophy Law program
- Lise Dazé, Academic Officer - Master of Laws programs
- Valérie Jasik, Coordinator, Graduate Student Services
We will reach you using your preferred method of communication: either on Microsoft Teams, on the phone or in person.
Please note that to meet with an Academic Officer in person at the Office of Graduate Studies (room FTX301). Add you name to our Academic Officer - In Person waiting line and please wait by the office (FTX301) as our doors will remain locked.
If the option you want is closed in the virtual queue, this service is not currently available. Please try again later.
These services are reserved for students enrolled in a graduate program at the Faculty of Law.