Even if you are not admitted in one of our programs, you can still register for courses as a special student.
The category of special student is intended for those who wish to take certain graduate courses without intending to complete a graduate degree and without being subject to the requirements of a particular graduate program. An official admission application is not required. Special students must comply with regulations pertaining to the courses for which they register, such as attendance requirements, assignments, examinations and passing grades.
You must submit all your documents to the Graduate Studies Office of the Faculty of Law. Once received, they will be evaluation.
- Submission by email : firstname.lastname@example.org
- Submission in person: 57 Louis-Pasteur street, room 301
If you satisfy all the eligibility criteria, you will receive an email (maximum one week prior to the beginning of classes) with a confirmation of registration, your student number and on how to access your student account through uoZone
- A letter (no more than 200 words in length) explaining how this course will contribute to your professional or academic development;
- A curriculum vitae;
- Registration form duly completed;
- All your university transcripts (unofficial copies are acceptable)
- Enrolment is limited to 2 courses (6 units) only
- Enrolment as a part-time student only
- If you apply for admission, the Admissions Committee will evaluate your admission file after the reception of your complete application for admission.
- If you are admitted to one of our programs, a maximum of 6 units successfully completed as a special student could be retained in your new program of study but the final decision is in the hands of the Committee.
- Taking courses as a special student does not guarantee admission to our programs.
- Auditors do not complete assignments or write examinations but are subject to the course’s participation and attendance requirements.